《緣悲頌》匯譯 Translations of dmigs btse ma in 5 forms
View or download:
新譯緣悲頌-tib-chi_chen （藏漢合璧 PDF文件）
Here we present a Chinese translation of the following five forms of dmigs btse ma (prayers to Je Tsongkha-pa). For the purpose of co-recitation, the meter are exact following that of the Tibetan stanza (i.e. 9 characters per line).
- 4-line dmigs btse ma: the initial form
- 5-line dmigs btse ma: the most popularly recited form
- 9-line dmigs btse ma – dben sa lugs: a special form taught in Pha bong kha’s extensive Tushita Guru Yoga
- 9-line dmigs btse ma – srad rgyud lugs: also given in Pha bong kha’s text, this is a form very unusual and not popularly known!
- 6-line dmigs btse ma (according to Dga’ ldan khri Rinpoche)